Hello, my name is Sara and I hope to meet you soon.
I authentically and genuinely support people to heal, grow and enjoy life more with courage, compassion & connection.
I work with you to deepen your connection:
- within your Self (mind, body, heart, soul & spirit)
- within your relationships
- within your world
As a Counsellor & Coach I can offer you the following support:
- Workshops & Groups
- Sacred women’s circle
- Online Courses
- Coming soon: Meditation & Mindfulness Workshops / Retreats
Please contact me, on 0458231968 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book in for a free 15 minute phone call for more information or to ask any questions.
I am passionate about empowering all people from all stages of life to have enhanced health and wellbeing, to be able to regulate emotions, be flexible in your thinking and to live a life of meaning and purpose through counselling/coaching.
I am dedicated to providing high quality solution-focused counselling / coaching to individuals, families, children and couples as well as facilitating workshops, groups, online programs & women’s circles.
We long to discover the secrets and mysteries of our individual lives to find out unique way of belonging to this world….to recover the treasure we were born to bring to our communities….to experience our oneness with the Universe.”Bill Plotkin- Soulcraft
I aim to understand my journey and the next right step I need to take, and to support you in your journey and to find the next right step you need to take. I use the understanding of the Internal Family Systems (IFS) model (read more here) to support you to work with your parts and increasing your ability to access your Self-energy of curiousity, compassion, connection, courage, calm, clarity, confidence and creativity.
The Four Basic Goals of IFS
1. Liberate parts from the roles they’ve been forced into, so they can be who they’re designed to be.
2. Restore trust in the Self and Self-Leadership.
3. Reharmonize the inner system.
4. Become more self-led in your interactions with the world.
No Bad Parts by Richard Schwartz
I feel called to support myself and others to explore and understand:
- the inner and outer landscape on this journey of being human here on Earth,
- how our human nature and the nature on earth are interconnected,
- how we can move from the old survival dance of life to the sacred dance of life
- how we can learn from and heal in nature to come home to our Wise Self (essence, soul, spirit) with the qualities of curiousity, compassion, courage, creativity, connection, calm, clarity and confidence.
- How we can cultivate these ‘C’ qualities above within our Wise Self to heal ourselves, heal others and heal Earth.
the goal of life is to match your heartbeat with the beat of the Universe, to match your nature with nature.”Joseph Campbell
Please read more about my background/experience/journey here. And my mission here.
Emotional agility is a process that allows you to be in the moment, changing or maintaining your behaviours so that you can live in ways that align with your intentions and values. The process isn’t about ignoring difficult emotions and thoughts. It’s about holding those emotions and thoughts loosely, facing them courageously and compassionately, and then moving past them to make big things happen in your life.Susan David emotions researcher and author of Emotional Agility.
Counselling & Coaching for your Self
& for your Loved Ones
At Deep Heart Wisdom counselling and coaching we support you to access your own inner heart and body wisdom / intuition, as well as share with you, ancient wisdom practices from cultures across the world and the latest neuroscience research on your mind-body connection, to improve your personal growth/well-being as well as your relationships and the well-being of your loved ones.
We aim to empower you to know more about your own mind-body connection and to know what you can do for yourself and your loved ones to feel better, to bounce back with resilience, to courageously navigate transitions in life and to find deep meaning and purpose in life while finding joy in life again.
“Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.”
― Brene Brown
Innocently immersing yourself in nature, you will discover in time that nature reflects your soul…”Bill Plotkin SoulCraft
We offer you the following support:
- Deepen your connection to your Self, Others & Mother Earth on a journey of self-discovery & transformation.
- Be in a safe and sacred space for your heart & soul to express your needs, reset your inner compass, focus in on what is important to you and live your most authentic and empowered life.
- Fulfil a deep need to refill your heart, be deeply heard and listened to, to let go of any burdens you are carrying and be welcomed as you are.
- Leave feeling lighter, renewed, deeply supported and feeling tuned in to your inner wisdom/ intuition/ subconscious: knowing your inner truth and heart intentions
- Heal your body, mind, heart, soul & spirit
- Improve your relationships, communication and conflict resolution skills with your loved ones
For your loved ones:
- Improve your connection and communication in your love relationship with couples counselling
- Support your children/teens to manage anxiety or other strong feelings
- Improve your connection and communication with your children/teens with parent/family counselling
- Feel comfortable in communicating your needs and feelings, listen deeply to your loved one’s feelings & needs to resolve conflicts with win:win solutions.
- Manage anxiety and other strong emotions in family relationships
“Researchers have found that even more than IQ, your emotional awareness and ability to handle feelings will determine your success and happiness in all walks of life, including family relationships.”
― John M. Gottman
Find out more about what we offer:
- Counselling (including couples counselling)
- Workshops & Groups (particularly managing anxiety)
- Sacred women’s circle
- Online Courses
- Meditation & Mindfulness Workshops
Please contact me, Sara, on 0458231968 or email@example.com to book in for a free 15 minute phone consultation for further information.
With support and deep listening, Life’s challenges can provide an opportunity for increased self awareness, growth and a chance to:
- Journey inward to your Authentic Self and Authentic Relationships.
- Learn Ancient & New Wisdom to ease your way.
- Manage the anxiety and stress of living in this modern world.
- Rediscover Courageous Joy and go through a process of Courageous Healing.
- Discover Deep Self, Relationship & Earth Wisdom.
- Tune in to your Divine Heart/Body Guidance.
- Deepen your connection to yourself, others and the world around you.
Some of the inner resources you may choose to focus on growing in counselling/coaching are:
- deep connection,
- authentic purpose,
- deep inner well-being,
- healthy balance,
- inner wisdom
“Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.”
― Brene Brown
Hope to hear from you soon,
NEW LOCATION: 1/21 Short St Port Macquarie (Tuesdays) & 5C/23 Clarence St Port Macquarie (Wed & Thursdays)
Nourishing Self at Home and at Work
Releasing stress to prevent burnout and empathy fatigue: I recently facilitated a one hour introduction workshop to all the staff at Early Connections on how each of us can get to know our nervous systems and how best to nourish our core Self using body-based CFT (Compassion Focussed Therapy) strategies to move out of threat/stress/burnout…
Food & Mood Centre Resources from Deakin University
I was lucky enough last night to be a part of the local Mental Health Practitioners Network and the topic was Food & Mood. I was presenting information on the Food & Mood Centre at Deakin University and I thought that the information on the research and resources is worth sharing here! A few years…
Deep Parts Wisdom Workshop (current)
An IFS-Informed Exploration of the Wild Mind: I would love to invite you to an IFS-informed exploration of the Wild Mind Map of the Psyche by Bill Plotkin in a series of 6 online workshops to access more of the archetypes of Self/Soul Energy/Wholeness and to understand the wounded /protector parts that get in the…